Grants awarded to CSOs in BiH within the SEEDLING Programme
In Sarajevo, on January 19, 2018, a winners meeting was held in Hollywood Hotel, where seven (7) grants were awarded to civil society organizations under the SEEDLING Small Grants Program "Introducing the UN Sustainable Development Goals in Schools in South Eastern Europe" , implemented by the Regional Environmental Center for Central and Eastern Europe, with the financial support of the Austrian Development Agency (ADA).
On behalf of the Regional Environment Center for Central and Eastern Europe - Ms. Lejla Šuman, Director/Head of Missison of the REC Office in Bosnia and Herzegovina, addressed the participants and stressed the importance of the SEEDLING project as one of the first to address the Sustainable Development Goals and the 2030 United Nations Agenda in Bosnia and Herzegovina . In the following, Ms. Šuman has officially signed Award agreements with representatives of the winning organizations:
1. Association of Women "SEKA" Goražde
2. Center for Ecology, Education and Sustainable Development "CEKOOR" Sarajevo
3. Citizens Association "NEŠTO VIŠE" Sarajevo
4. Foundation "INFOHOUSE" Sarajevo
5. Youth organization "NATURA" Eastern Ilidža
6. Association for Nature, Rivers and Environmental Protection "EKOPRO" Sarajevo
7. Association "SARA SREBRENICA" Srebrenica.
After the greeting messages and the ceremonial delivery, each grant recipient organization had the opportunity to present its organization and project proposal, but also to learn more about the obligations and reporting rules.